Wednesday, October 05, 2022

it's love, over and over.

Now love, 

is a concept, 

an act, an expression, 

a thought, an emotion, 

finite and infinite moments added and subtracted and divided and multiplied then repeated all over again,

any sequence you like. 

It is familiar, 

unfamiliar, 

friendly, 

romantic,

gentle, 

passionate...

confusing, 

enlightening. 


Today, 

love is the form of memories cherished, long gone. 

Love is the act of not giving up on hope, even when in sorrow. 

Love is... wishing I could turn back time.

Love is... knowing I cannot, but that I'm here for a long time. 


Oh why oh why Dumbledore... 

Am I the one who survived. 

Why was I not struck down. 

"It's love, Harry." 


And love will carry us to the top of mountains, 

and will also be what we cry about in the valleys of death. 


Loving can hurt. 

But anything is better than emptiness. 

Love will not be in vain. 





No comments: