Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Break-point.

I don't have anyone who is really proud of me.

If you're reading this, and you think your life is meaningless, or you feel you're not special.

Take heart and know, that I face this everyday of my life.

That I look at other people, and I wonder why I can't have the same level of support or love.

Why I try so hard every minute of my life to do the best I can with the purpose that has been set in me while attempting to fulfil the wishes and to make every effort to make time for the people around me.

There are days when the voice in your head wins, and the voice in your heart whimpers.

Take a rest, and literally...

To the important and special people in your lives that perhaps have failed in one way or another in their words or their actions...

You have to say .. "Whatever." And "Zzzzz... "
And just sleep it off.

You've got to do, what you've got to do.

I've got punctured holes in my heart that are bleeding out.
I'm so tired, I think I'll go to bed.

You go to bed too.



No comments: