Tuesday, July 31, 2012

浪費不是白費

I'm not wasting any of my wasted time.
I intend to waste most of my thoughts and feelings feeling wasted.
I feel like wasting out on a new camera and a new classic ipod.
I may be wasting space on my 32GB iphone, but I like carrying my waste around with me.
I may be wasting my energy on that track, but it feels good to feel wasted.
I just wasted 5minutes of my life scrolling the facebook timeline.
I told myself it's a wasted life, looking at other wasted lives attempt to cover up their wastefulness.
I think wasting is fun, when there's nothing else that's of absolute clarity that beckons.
Maybe you got wasted one night, and you blurted everything out, and it was all a waste.
Maybe in your haste, everything you thought was wasteful, never really got wasted properly.
If it has to become waste, make sure you waste it to the full.
If you have leftover emotions, make sure they don't go to waste being in waste.
I'm not wasting any of my wasted time.

But I'll continue wasting,
until this bin of hoarding up wasted memories gets full and a new empty bin comes along.

It's ok to feel wasted, because nothing really should go to waste.
In fact, nothing really does go to waste.

Reuse, Reduce, Recycle.

Your past, your present, your future.

No comments: